Sign up for Remind!
OMS Principal, Mrs. Koenig, uses Remind to send out the weekly newsletter, event reminders and important information. Be sure you sign up for your child's Remind link to stay up to date!
Attendance Line: 269-694-7580
- Please leave a message by 9am. If we do not receive a message, you will receive an automatic phone call asking about your child.
School Hours: 7:45am - 2:46pm
Forms to sign before your student begins school:
- 1:1 Technology (if your student needs a Chromebook)
- Parent/Student Handbook Form Link
- Medical Treatment consent
- Picture Release Consent
- Parent/Guardian Technology Code of Ethics
- Student Technology Code of Ethics
- Sign up for Remind (see links below for specific group)
WINTER PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCES
February 10th, 5-8pm
OMS Dawg House Open on Delayed Starts
On Delayed Start Wednesdays, Otsego Middle Schools offers supervision for 6th-8th grade students. For parents who would like their children to be at school prior to the 9:15am start, we have the "Dawg House", a childcare program for our 6th-8th graders from 7:30-9:00am.
The registration form is below.
Bullying Incident Form
If you, or your child, feels they have been bullied or have witnessed a bullying incident, please fill out the form above and/or contact OMS administrators. Thank you.
The link above is for the parent agreement and a link to online payment for insurance.