We look forward to seeing you for Parent-Teacher conferences in October. Once again, we will be conducting these through Zoom. This proved to be a great avenue for us to schedule conferences and meet with more parents/students.
Conferences will be held October 5 & 6 from 5:00pm-8:00pm.
Attendance Line: 269-694-7580
- Please leave a message by 9am. If we do not receive a message, you will receive an automatic phone call asking about your child.
School Hours: 7:45am - 2:46pm
Forms to sign before your student begins school:
- 1:1 Technology (if your student needs a Chromebook)
- Parent/Student Handbook Form Link
- Medical Treatment consent
- Picture Release Consent
- Parent/Guardian Technology Code of Ethics
- Student Technology Code of Ethics
- Sign up for Remind (see links below for specific group)
Sign up for Remind!
OMS Principal, Mrs. Koenig, uses Remind to send out the weekly newsletter, event reminders and important information. Be sure you sign up for your child's Remind link to stay up to date!
The link above is for the parent agreement and a link to online payment for insurance.
Bullying Incident Form
If you, or your child, feels they have been bullied or have witnessed a bullying incident, please fill out the form above and/or contact OMS administrators. Thank you.